Sökning: "Social Role Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1478 uppsatser innehållade orden Social Role Theory.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The general purpose of this study is to examine how parents can be supported in making use of their child’s digital media consumption for second language learning. In particular, a set of requirements are developed for best supporting the integration of children’s online activity into language learning activities by promoting a smooth transfer of knowledge through the spontaneous production of the target language. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to explore the ethical competence of middle school students in Sweden with the purpose of finding out what factors affect their ethical development. To do so, material from a pedagogical research project called EthiCo has been obtained, where students in year five have answered a survey containing examples of ethically challenging situations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Master of Science with a major in Conservation 2019, 30 HECSecond Cycle2019:26.... LÄS MER
4. Masculinity and HIV The impact of men’s masculinities on risky behaviour in Umgungundlovu district, Kwazulu-Natal, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study aimed at exploring the relationship between masculinities and HIV and AIDS. In so doing, the study sought to provide a thorough understanding of whether specific masculine identities influence men to indulge in unsafe sexual practices in uMgungundlovu District, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : The Russian Orthodox Church has had an incredibly fascinating story during its long history in Russia, where its status, political as well as economic power has drastically changed over the course of its existence. The church has gone from being almost completely undistinguishable from the sovereign power during the Russian Empire to nearly being completely wiped out by the times of the communist regime in the soviet era, who saw it as a threat to the revolutionary ideas. LÄS MER