Sökning: "Social Sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12369 uppsatser innehållade orden Social Sciences.
1. THE RISE OF ACE AS A DESCRIPTOR A Linguistic Study Concerning the Jargon within an Online Asexual CommunityKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to explore the jargon that can be found within an online asexual community. The most common definition of asexuality is that a person does not feel sexual attraction to any gender. This group of people has since the 1950s gained attention in fields such as biomedicine and social sciences. LÄS MER
2. Effect of Professional Development and Self-efficacy on Teachers’ Job Satisfaction in Swedish Lower Secondary SchoolMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The intent of this study is to examine the effect of professional development and self-efficacy on job satisfaction of teachers who work at the lower secondary schools in Sweden. The second part of the study is to investigate the internal factors of teachers’ characteristics and external factors of school climate effect on job satisfaction. LÄS MER
3. USING STORYTELLING TO CONVEY SCIENCE AMONG DEAF PUPILS IN GREECE A class intervention on learning the concepts of heat and thermal conductivity of materialsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The following study focused on whether deaf pupils perceive the concepts of heat and conductivity differently, and in particular more scientifically, before and after a new teaching method that uses storytelling and problem-based learning techniques. It also aimed to determine whether the teaching method has an impact on pupils’ motivation, on the growth of academic knowledge and on the appropriate scientific understanding of physical concepts. LÄS MER
4. "Vi gjorde inte en anmälan - det var en oro" : En kvalitativ studie om förskollärares syn på sin anmälningsplikt.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to interpret and understand preschool teachers’ perspective of their duty to report maltreated children to the social services. Four focus groups at four different preschools were used for the study. From the interviews, different themes were identified as important for the preschool teachers’. LÄS MER
5. Perceived Psychosocial Work Environment and Support among Employed Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Cross-sectional Survey Study in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Based on previous research regarding employment among individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and the clinical description of ASD, this study focused on ten work environment factors: emotional demands, variation of work, predictability, role clarity, leadership, social support from colleagues and supervisor, social community, inclusivity, and using strengths. These work environment factors were assessed from the perspective of employed adults with ASD as well as psychologists providing employment support at the Swedish Public Employment Services to adults with ASD. LÄS MER