Sökning: "Social Work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13156 uppsatser innehållade orden Social Work.
1. DIGITALISERINGENS PÅVERKAN PÅ HR - Vad händer när digitala lösningar tar över HR´s arbetsuppgifter?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Rapid advances in digitalization and Artificial Intelligence, AI, have the potential to change the labor market for the HR function as well as the market in general. Given that digitalization and AI can increase productivity in certain work tasks, they can replace certain jobs. LÄS MER
2. ANTI-PLURALIST ALL THE WAY? The realtionship between authoritarian support and anti-pluralist vote choice in EuropeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Literature on anti-pluralism has mostly focused on states and failed so far to include the individual level. This thesis aims to fill this gap and explores individual-leve! antipluralism or more precisely the question why citizens vote for anti-pluralist parties. As a possible explanation, I identify authoritarian support from the literature. LÄS MER
3. Beyond vulnerabilities: Exploring the coping mechanisms of children as family heads in child-headed households in Kampala district Uganda.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Uganda is a signatory of both local and international child protection protocols and has further shown its great commitment to child welfare through various agencies put up to implement child welfare-related issues. Yet with all this, children in Uganda continue to be abused and their rights violated. LÄS MER
4. DISTANSARBETE I PANDEMINS TID - En kvalitativ studie om distansarbetets effekter på psykosociala faktorerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The covid-19 pandemic has brought a tremendous amount of unexpected change to many parts of daily life - work being no exception. Since March of 2020 employers have been urged to take measures allowing for telework in order to decrease the spreading of the virus, consequently leading to offices closing. LÄS MER
5. REINTEGRATION OR REVICTIMIZATION?: An Analysis of Reintegration Assistance Provided to Victims of Human TraffickingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking is a crime that extends beyond borders and jurisdictions. International legal standards exist to prevent, suppress, and reintegrate victims into their communities. Once repatriated, survivors of human trafficking require various physical, psychological, and social recovery services, commonly conceptualized as aftercare services. LÄS MER