Sökning: "Social conservative"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 137 uppsatser innehållade orden Social conservative.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In the globalised world, it is evident that mobile phones have the potential to empower migrant workers by making them feel more connected and providing access to information and services. Additionally, connecting to the Internet means not only social connection but also collective actions. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research paper examines whether socioeconomic characteristics and opinions on gender roles consistently differentiate men and women in their choices to vote and their political preferences by applying the probit model to the Polish General Social Survey and International Social Survey Programme data. The analysis shows that despite the changing times and opinions, region, place of residence and employment status can be regarded as factors driving the voter turnout among women. LÄS MER
3. The crisis of care in conservative welfare states and the need for a gender-sensitive approach to policy makingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : The so-called capitalist crisis of care has been theorized starting since the 80s. It has been and explored by two literature streams: the ‘feminist’ and the ‘mainstream’. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Bakgrund: I Sverige har sexdockor länge varit ett relativt anonymt fenomen, men något har skett under de senaste åren. Fenomenet diskuteras nu allt mer i olika mediala sammanhang, inte minst i relation till de bordeller med sexdockor som nu öppnas upp runt om i världen. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Why are certain categories of people more likely than others to regard climate change as ‘fake news’? This thesis aims to replicate and expand on two earlier articles from McCright and Dunlap (2011) and Krange et al. (2019) who show that conservative white men are more likely to be climate change deniers in the US and Norway, respectively. LÄS MER