Sökning: "Social entrepreneurship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 376 uppsatser innehållade orden Social entrepreneurship.
1. Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small BusinessesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Title: Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small Businesses Authors: Ana Clara Mueller Meirinho and Li Mengting Level: Master Thesis, 30 hp Keywords: Entrepreneurial leadership, Leader traits, Hofstede’s 6D Model, Small Business, Cross-Cultural leadership, Brazil, China. Background: Entrepreneurship is important among all the countries for the growth and prosperity of nations due to movement of economic activities that they generate. LÄS MER
2. Putting people back into the economy: Urban restructuring and emerging alternatives in time of crisisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : In many cities around the world, the financial crisis 2007 served as an opportunity both for grassroots movements and governments to rethink existing models of urban development. Some authors have pointed out that the crisis served to elevate discourses for progressive post-neoliberal urban transformations. LÄS MER
3. “If you take the woman from the family for only a week, everything will crumble down.” : An Ecofeminist Perspective on Social Entrepreneurship in KenyaMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Kenyan society is patriarchal, has an alarming rate of deforestation where rural farmers, especially women, are highly affected by climate change. There is little research on companies operating in dry areas with a mission to address poverty, ecology and women. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to study microcredit regulation in India, how it is designed, and how it affects the borrowers. Since microfinance institutes (MFIs) often claim that microcredit is a tool for empowering women, the impact on women has been studied in particular in the thesis. LÄS MER
5. Should I Stay or Should I Grow? - a comparative case study between entrepreneurial growth intentions in Singapore and StockholmD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Entrepreneurship is often considered a key driver of economic and social progress, resulting in new venture growth becoming one of the most widely studied topics within entrepreneurship research. Such research has revealed different growth intentions among entrepreneurs, determined by the decision-making of the individual. LÄS MER