Sökning: "Social epistemology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 104 uppsatser innehållade orden Social epistemology.
1. JOURNAL REPUTATION AND JOURNAL ARTICLE QUALITY FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCHERS AT A SWEDISH UNIVERSITYMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Starting from some follow-up research questions such as for instance how authors determine the scholarly ‘quality’ of their own and others’ outputs, and whether they include bibliometric indicators in that assessment, this qualitative study is aimed at a modest ambition: to seek the reasons behind educational researchers’ decision to publish their texts in certain journals, and how they, as educational researchers, judge the quality of a journal article. Theory: Since research work and knowledge acquisition are not purely carried out individually, Social Epistemology theory developed by Alvin Goldman is used as a framework of this study to examine educational researchers’ knowledge about the quality of research. LÄS MER
2. Fan Community Activities That May Destroy ValueMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Course: BUSN39 Degree Project in Global Marketing - Master Level Keywords: Brand Community, Branding, Brand Loyalty, Value Destruction, Fandom, Music Artists, EXO Purpose: The purpose of this study is to research brand communities and understand if certain brand community activities may contribute towards the destruction of value of the brand. Specifically, this thesis will focus on music artist brands, their fandom communities and how the fan activities and discourse may be destructive in nature for the value of the music artist’s brand. LÄS MER
3. Knowledge dissemination from and knowledge production of a public review digital information source : A snapshot of visitors and active users’ activity in two language versions of WikipediaMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : During the last two decades, Wikipedia’s multiple language versions managed to become editable forms of knowledge source, publicly available, which deal both, with non-typical knowledge dissemination and knowledge production, thanks to visitors’ viewership and active users/Wikipedians visitation/viewership and voluntary contribution, respectively. This dissertation investigates the function of recent viewership and editing in Wikipedia in Greek (WiG) and Bulgarian Language (WiB), by visitors and active users/Wikipedians (G-Wiks and B-Wiks), respectively, with respect to the issue of knowledge production (including reproduction) in the broader spectrum of Epistemology. LÄS MER
4. Nursing - A Work of Heart: An analysis of pediatric nurses' perceptions of their working situation.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Nursing - A Work of Heart: An analysis of pediatric nurses’ perceptions of their working situation. Hand-in Date: May 20th, 2022 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change, 15 credits Authors: Ásthildur Emma Ástvaldsdóttir & Molly Backman Supervisor: Stefan Sveningsson Keywords: pediatric nurses, professionalism, emotions, identity, identity work Research Question: How do pediatric nurses perceive and cope with their working situation? Purpose: The research study aims to create a deeper understanding of how pediatric nurses perceive their working situation and how it affects them. LÄS MER
5. Using Hybrid to Turn Workplace Vibrant : An Empirical Study about Hybrid Workplace Implications on Employee EngagementMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Sudden change in work routine, as a response to the Covid-19 pandemic, disrupted the historic patterns and created phenomena where people were forced to work remotely for a long-term period. Even when the restrictions were eased after the pandemic, business-as-usual concerning workplace was challenged since employees did not want to return to their 9-5 jobs. LÄS MER