Sökning: "Social exclusion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1068 uppsatser innehållade orden Social exclusion.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the voices of an often forgotten narrative of young women with adhd. Through this, I aim to create awareness, spread knowledge and give voices to these women. Previous studies have largely been based on boys with adhd, which has shaped the general perception of the diagnosis. LÄS MER
2. Hur hanteras missbruksproblem på arbetsplatsen? En kvalitativ studie om HR- och personalchefers strategier att hantera personal med missbruksproblematikKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate what strategies HR and managers with staff responsibilities use to detect, rehabilitate and prevent alcohol- and drug abuse in the workplace. Furthermore, if these strategies differ when employees work remotely or from the office. LÄS MER
3. Who Deserves to Be Included? Diffraction of Diversity and Inclusion in Swedish International OrganizationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : My thesis explores how diffraction on D&I is created by the entanglement of the nature of institution (institutional will and wall) and dissemination of neoliberal rationality, and how it perpetuates power relations that creates inequality and exclusion. I will explore this through critical discourse and intersectionality analysis thereby aiming to offer suggestions to improve diversity and inclusion (D&I) work at the Swedish organizations. LÄS MER
4. Den fysiska miljöns påverkan på upplevd trygghet. En studie om kvinnors upplevda trygghet på spårvagnshållplatsen Wieselgrensplatsen, Göteborg.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Perceived safety can affect people's quality of life by causing exclusion and alienation, as well as leading people to avoid certain types of places. Previous studies show that women feel a lower perceived safety in the public environment than men. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to study how Roma is portrayed in policy documents from the EU with focus on education for Roma. Previous research has shown that Roma often is excluded from mainstream education and that Roma often is portrayed as a problem and the reason for the fact that they are excluded from mainstream education. LÄS MER