Sökning: "Social influence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3854 uppsatser innehållade orden Social influence.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för Mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : Despite Algeria’s status as a transit and a destination for sub-Saharan migrants, there is no official migration policy in the country. This study explores how state and non-state actors construct a distinct field of practice of sub-Saharan migration in the vacuum of a missing formulated Algerian migration policy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : The Russian Orthodox Church has had an incredibly fascinating story during its long history in Russia, where its status, political as well as economic power has drastically changed over the course of its existence. The church has gone from being almost completely undistinguishable from the sovereign power during the Russian Empire to nearly being completely wiped out by the times of the communist regime in the soviet era, who saw it as a threat to the revolutionary ideas. LÄS MER
3. Ungas internet- och kollaborativa konsumtion i Sverige: En jämförelse av vad som predicerar ungas intention till, och deras skattade, konsumtionsbeteendeKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Internetkonsumtion med frakt utgör en konsumtionsform som har eskalerat i Sverige. Även om detta konsumtionsbeteende inte är miljövänligt är det samtidigt förankrat med kollaborativ konsumtion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to empirically describe the current network structure of forums and actors within the field of cybersecurity in Sweden. To discern and identify powerful actors and forums within the network. Also, the thesis studies the emergence of forums since the emergence and creation of forums previously have been neglected. LÄS MER
5. Exploring Drug Practitioners' Perspectives of Roles within a UK and Swedish Drug Treatment ServiceKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för socialt arbete och kriminologi
Sammanfattning : This research study aims to draw comparisons on similarities and differences in how drug treatment practitioners perceive and conduct their therapeutic roles working in UK and Swedish drug treatment services. Previous research shows that global ideologies influence national policies that then influence drug treatment practitioners in how they conduct their work. LÄS MER