Sökning: "Social justice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 628 uppsatser innehållade orden Social justice.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Recent studies have shown that there are a number of flaws in current coal transition policies when viewed through a justice lens. The aim of the current research is to present how the social dimensions are integrated into the EU energy policy coal phasing out in the light of the theoretical framework of energy justice and its three pillars: distributional, procedural and recognition justice. LÄS MER
2. THE ROLE OF BURSARIES IN ADDRESSING PROBLEMS EMERGING FROM INJUSTICES AND INEQAULITIES. A CASE STUDY APPROACHMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The study explores the extent to which bursaries offer solutions to problems emergingfrom injustices and inequalities in Malawian Secondary Schools. It examines howbursaries are implemented in secondary schools and explores how beneficiariesperceive bursaries in Malawi. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Background: Women in Uganda constitute a marginalized group because of their position in society. They often face discrimination in different forms, and this affects their possibility to participate in society. This exclusion often leads to occupational injustice. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the midst of an ongoing civil war, the people of North and East Syria have been building society based on the ideas of direct-democratic and decentralized self-administration. Differently put, they have embraced the principles and ideas of democratic confederalism, which is the political ideology developed by PKK founder Abdullah Öcalan. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The referendum on Brexit in 2016 revealed a divide within the United Kingdom, with England and Wales voting in favour of leaving the EU, while Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Gibraltar voted remain. The thesis analyses Brexit through a theoretical framework within Development Theory elaborated by Hettne. LÄS MER