Sökning: "Social media"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5538 uppsatser innehållade orden Social media.
1. ATT ANDRAFIERA OCH STIGMATISERA TERRORISTEN - En kritisk textanalys av andrafiering och stigmatisering i kvällstidningarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Terrorism and the discourse about War on Terror are global challenges, which I wanted tostudy in the Swedish locality, bringing together perspectives on the issues in a new way. Theaim of this study is to analyse, compare and critically discuss how two newspapersconstructed the perpetrators of two attacks in Sweden during the 2010s, Lundin Petterssonand Akilov, using theories of othering and stigmatisation. LÄS MER
2. “I am East German” - How an East German identity is experienced and defined by the generation born after reunificationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increased success of right-wing movements and populist parties in East Germany since 2015 led to a public debate about the East and the people who live there. An increased number of young East Germans are now participating in talks and debates about the East, addressing the regions´ problems and challenges but also trying to counter argue its negative image (Engler and Hensel 2018a, 9). LÄS MER
3. Defending Journalism in Court - A case study on how journalists in Uganda are mobilising for media freedomMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : There is a global decline in media freedom. Journalists are increasingly being harassed,assaulted and imprisoned. While there is a lot of research on this depressing trend, there islittle research on how social actors can act to defend media freedom. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how swedish national identity is constructed in the media debate inSwedish press regarding a danish economical and political plan called ”ghettopakke” that was adopted in Denmark in 2018. In addition this thesis aims to analyse how these constructionsrelates to power, how the ”ghettopakke” is defined in the articles and how the debate has changed over time. LÄS MER
5. Att kunna se sig själv i det stora - Ett samtal med Butler och Foucault om globaliseringen och individualiseringens motsägelsefulla inverkningar på >subjektets> självbild i en västerländsk medialiserad och informationspräglad social kontext.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In reading poststructuralist thinkers like Butler and Foucault I have gotten the insight of my self as a subject being not the maker of my >self> and my >identity>, but a participant in an always changing context of sociality that is constituted by and at the same time reproduce the language, the norms and the ideas that I create myself, and even the idea of having a >self>, in relation to. This proposes me the interest of putting these understandings in relation to what is >myself> and my social world and the challenges >we> stand in front of. LÄS MER