Sökning: "Social norms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1754 uppsatser innehållade orden Social norms.
1. Men, Machos and Masculinity – A Qualitative Study on how Bolivian Women’s Organizations Approach Gender and MasculinitiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines understandings of gender with an emphasis on masculinities among Bolivian feminist and women´s organizations. The specific aim has been to find out to what extent their understandings of gender include masculinities, and if so, what are their agendas and political positionings in relation to their work with men and boys. LÄS MER
2. Pearl Fernandez: anti-kvinnan: En studie om konstruktioner av den kvinnliga mördarens femininitet, moderskap och aktörskapKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study has been to examine and deconstruct the normative understandings of femininity, womens agency, and motherhood that characterize stories of women who murder - especially women who murder alongside men. With the guidance of Laclau and Mouffes discoursetheory this study has analyzed the construction of murderer Pearl Fernandez in the 2020 Netflix documentary The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : This study had the aim to approach the question of how the different traits in OCEAN get affected by norms more specifically normative belief, motivation to comply and identification with the referent as described in the Theory of Planned Behaviour. The method of choice was a digital survey, constructed as a modified IPIP, which was divided by self-estimation, descriptive normative belief, injunctive normative belief and motivation to comply as well as identification with the referent for each personality factor in OCEAN. LÄS MER
4. Social media and stress : A quantitative study of social media habits and stress in an adult populationMagister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd
Sammanfattning : Background: Sick leave has increased in Sweden and a common cause is diagnoses related to stress, it is a major problem and a predictor for long term sickness. Stress affects both the individual as well as the society. Social media usage decreases with time and previous research has shown an association with both positive and negative outcomes. LÄS MER
5. "Det är nödvändigt att formulera ramar" : En kritisk diskursanalys av Skolverkets stödmaterial Sex- och samlevnadsundervisning i särskolanKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Genusvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim for this study is to examine the educational material Sex- och samlevnadsundervsining i särskola (2014), directed to teachers in schools for children with disabilities. The material is produced by Skolverket (the Swedish National Agency for Education) and aim to support teachers in their sexuality education classes. LÄS MER