Sökning: "Social problems and welfare"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 829 uppsatser innehållade orden Social problems and welfare.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : According to politicians, experts and journalists a wave of gang related crime has washed over Sweden and is a threat to the country’s safety, welfare and unity. With media as a tool, it is described both as a social problem as well as an urgent national crisis. This essay concerns discourses on the portrayal of gang related crime in the media. LÄS MER
2. The Welfare State and Attitudes to Free Movement : How does the design of the social insurance system associate with public attitudes towards free movement in receiving EU countries?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU is faced with problems related to the unrestricted access to national welfare states of mobile EU workers. These problems are mainly framed by the growing opposition to the free movement of workers. The strongest contributing factor to these negative attitudes has commonly said to be actor-based, i.e. LÄS MER
3. Heder - ett känsligt ämne utan språk : En kvalitativ studie av skolkuratorers beskrivningar av att arbeta med hedersrelaterat våld och förtryckKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Honor: a delicate subject without terminology - School counselors’ constructions of honor related violence About 10-15 % of the pupils in Swedish schools are estimated to be living under honor related norms in collectivistic environments. The aim of this study was to explore school counselors’ reasoning when working with students who are limited or otherwise affected due to honor related norms. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In contemporary Sweden, welfare professionals are mobilising to signal that they lack the preconditions to carry out their work in line with the politically stated mission and professional ethics. Following a seminar in which welfare professionals shared their views on the working conditions, this study explores action strategies for welfare professionals who seek to influence the policy agenda. LÄS MER
5. Vuxna maskrosbarns livsberättelser : En narrativ analys av fyra livsberättelser om uppväxten med missbrukande föräldrarKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine the experiences of adult children to parents with drug and/or alcohol addiction, and how they narrate how this affected their childhood, and adult life. The method used was a narrative analysis of four life stories, taken from four podcast episodes. The empirical data was structured into themes found in the life stories. LÄS MER