Sökning: "Social process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7908 uppsatser innehållade orden Social process.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/HDK-Valand - Högskolan för konst och design
Sammanfattning : The project Suffercity is a fictional comic inspired by the subject of suffering and what it can mean for individuals with different backgrounds. Both humans and animals are included in this conversation. The comic is meant to be entertainment but also have potential in creating conversations about the subjects being told. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The year 2020 turned out very differently than most expected. The Covid-19 pandemic incited stay-at-home directives, social distancing and other restrictions in a world-wide attempt to stop the spread of the virus. Early on, social workers and other professions recognised the danger of isolation for already vulnerable groups. LÄS MER
3. GARDEN-BASED LEARNING IN A REGGIO EMILIA INSPIRED SWEDISH PRESCHOOL WITH A PERMACULTURE GARDEN A case studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aims to get an in-depth understanding of the characteristics of the garden and garden-based learning in an educational environment of a Swedish preschool that is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach and has a permaculture garden. Theory: Social constructivism has been adopted as the theoretical framework for this study to gain an understanding of learning processes in the environment of a preschool. LÄS MER
4. How the institutional, relational and leadership factors affect the implementation of sustainable business practice within MNCs HQ in a developed country and Subsidiary in a developing country? A case study on Volvo Trucks Located in Sweden (HQ) and Malaysia (Subsidiary)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Companies are in the transformation process from the classical or linear way of conducting business to a more sustainable model. This is necessitated by the growing societal awareness to protect the environment and resources for future living. LÄS MER
5. "ENSAM ÄR INTE STARK" En kvalitativ studie om fotbollsföreningen Gatans lag och tränarnas uppfattningar om spelares förändringsprocesser.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to contribute with knowledge about the change process for individuals living or have lived in a socially excluded position. More specifically, the aim is to examine the significance of Gatans lag in connection to change process from the perspective of the coaches. LÄS MER