Sökning: "Social relations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2687 uppsatser innehållade orden Social relations.
1. The Non-drinking Adolescents – What Characterizes them based on Psychological Health, Social relations, and Attitudes towards Alcohol?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigated if non-drinking adolescents distinguished from drinking adolescents in psychological health, social relations, and attitudes towards alcohol. Also, if these attributes in 9th grade could predict nondrinking two years later. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the concept of Audience Development from both a linguistic and a practical perspective. Due to the complex nature of the concept and the possibilities of interpretation, we have studied how the concept is implemented in the various activities within Gothenburg's public cultural sector, through qualitative interviews and surveys. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The Aim of this qualitative study is to contribute to the research on the preschool teacher’s experiences and challenges of curriculum implementation and give the opportunity to teacher’s voices to be heard. Through preschool teacher’s experiences, the study intends to identify patterns of similarity in order to understand the challenges preschool teachers face in implementing curriculum for underprivileged children in rural India. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ambassadors waving rainbow flags participate in Pride parades in many capitals around the world. However, within existing scholarship, ambassadors are dominantly portrayed as facilitative of smooth state relations by acting, speaking and dressing in a discrete and non-confrontational manner and carefully avoiding interference in domestic affairs of the host state. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Adopting a critical discourse analysis approach, this study presents a case study around the “Menstruation should not be hidden” campaign launched by the Swedish brand, Libresse, in the Chinese market. With the aim to explore how does the brand strategically use female empowering discourse to construct new meanings of menstruation for a regional market, and the socio-cultural factors involved. LÄS MER