Sökning: "Social structures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1267 uppsatser innehållade orden Social structures.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : According to politicians, experts and journalists a wave of gang related crime has washed over Sweden and is a threat to the country’s safety, welfare and unity. With media as a tool, it is described both as a social problem as well as an urgent national crisis. This essay concerns discourses on the portrayal of gang related crime in the media. LÄS MER
2. Att föra barnen på tal - Yrkesverksammas erfarenheter av att anamma ett barnperspektiv i vuxenpsykiatrin.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Professionals in adult psychiatry are obliged to consider the children’s perspective when a patient suffering from mental illness has children. Studies indicate that many children do not receive the support, advice and information to which they are entitled to under the law. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för Mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : Despite Algeria’s status as a transit and a destination for sub-Saharan migrants, there is no official migration policy in the country. This study explores how state and non-state actors construct a distinct field of practice of sub-Saharan migration in the vacuum of a missing formulated Algerian migration policy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : The Russian Orthodox Church has had an incredibly fascinating story during its long history in Russia, where its status, political as well as economic power has drastically changed over the course of its existence. The church has gone from being almost completely undistinguishable from the sovereign power during the Russian Empire to nearly being completely wiped out by the times of the communist regime in the soviet era, who saw it as a threat to the revolutionary ideas. LÄS MER
5. Undervisningspraktik, kritik, och granskning: en kunskapsöversikt över svenska historieläroböckerUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In this paper we aim to answer the question: “What kind of teaching practice, criticism, and review is most prominent in the current research about Swedish history school books and literature ?”. Swedish school books was governed and quality controlled by the state and school ministry between the years 1938 and 1991. LÄS MER