Sökning: "Social structures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1273 uppsatser innehållade orden Social structures.
- Magister-uppsats, Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates what it can mean to be a woman in forestry in JönköpingCounty. It asks how the participant experience their situation as women in forestryand what gendered power structures appear in their stories. LÄS MER
2. The Balancing Act of Disclosure: Experiences of Stigma and Resistance Among Men Who Sell Sex to MenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Little attention has been given in previous research to disclosure about sex work and even lessto men’s experience of disclosure about selling sex. There is a lack of understanding of thechoices behind disclosure and how men who have experiences of selling sex use disclosure. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för svenska språket
Sammanfattning : The aim of this Master Thesis is to contribute to increased knowledge of certain language contact phenomena in American Swedish and how these phenomena are affected by certain social factors. The present study examines the Heritage Language of six participants, focussing on transference and established structures in American Swedish. LÄS MER
4. Social workers with borders Finnish social workers’ perceptions of transnationalism in the practice with unaccompanied minor migrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to study the perceptions which Finnish social workers hold of transnationalism in their practice with unaccompanied minors. Seeing how they perceived it as part of the minor’s lives, how they took into consideration the transnational family ties, and how transnational was their own practice were the questions that this study intended to answer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The statistics shows that foreign-born women are the group where the lowest percentage of people are employed and the only group where unemployment increases in Sweden. The purpose of this study was to explore how foreign-born women’s experience of supportive and obstructive factors in connection with gainful employment in Sweden. LÄS MER