Sökning: "Social structures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1581 uppsatser innehållade orden Social structures.
1. Leadership communication in a virtual environment - A case study of Microsoft Office 365 as digital communication tools at Volvo Construction EquipmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Social and technological transformation are leading to a changing workplace. Companies are changing into flat structures instead of hierarchies, which facilitates a better flow of knowledge and communication. Boundaries between different departments or countries become blurred and strengthen the relationships inside a company. LÄS MER
2. Förankringens betydelse i ett industriellt symbiosnätverk: En kvalitativ fallstudie av den industriella symbiosen i Sotenäs KommunKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem discussion: In the transition to a circular economy, there needs to be a change in the approach of how companies use resources and manage their waste. A great responsibility lies with the companies that contribute to the generation of waste. LÄS MER
3. Hinder och begränsningar för flyktingkvinnor i Sverige att uppnå sexuell och reproduktiv hälsa och rättigheter (SRHR): En kvalitativ undersökning om flyktingkvinnors barriärer till SRHR-vårdKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Health is a universal human right which includes ones sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR). It is covered in the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as a vital part for women’s health, yet for many women these rights are not followed through. This is highlighted as a result of gender inequality. LÄS MER
4. Managing conflicting professionalisms: social assistants work with unaccompanied minors within the Swedish municipal social servicesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This Masters thesis aimed to explore how social assistants have been impacted by the changes enforced since 2016 in their work with unaccompanied minors. They have worked in an ethically complex situation, of attempting to fulfil the needs of the unaccompanied minors, as this period has seen a restriction of the humanitarian ethos of Swedish migration policies, but also a movement towards new public management policies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : According to politicians, experts and journalists a wave of gang related crime has washed over Sweden and is a threat to the country’s safety, welfare and unity. With media as a tool, it is described both as a social problem as well as an urgent national crisis. This essay concerns discourses on the portrayal of gang related crime in the media. LÄS MER