Sökning: "Social support"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5913 uppsatser innehållade orden Social support.
1. Samverkan mellan barnhälsovård och socialtjänst. Sjuksköterskors upplevelse av samverkan kring familjer med behov av stödjande och hälsofrämjande insatser.Master-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The nurse in child health care has assignment to give health-promoting interventions to the families. Families have different qualifications, difficulties and opportunities to ensure that children attain good health. LÄS MER
2. Modelling rare events using non-parametric machine learning classiers - Under what circumstances are support vector machines preferable to conventional parametric classiers?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Rare event modelling is an important topic in quantitative social science research. However, despite the fact that traditional classiers based upon general linear models (GLM) might lead to biased results, little attention in the social science community is devoted to methodological studies aimed at alleviating such bias, even fewer of them have considered the use of machine learning methods to tackle analytical problems imposed by rare events. LÄS MER
3. Transnational Experiences of Ugandan Students in Gothenburg, Sweden; Challenges and Adaptation strategiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this qualitative study was to explore the transnational experiences of Ugandan students in Gothenburg; Sweden. The focus was to understand how cultural differences affect the academic and social life of these students, the ways in which they adapt to the new host country Sweden, challenges they might have encountered and how they have managed to overcome them. LÄS MER
4. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER
5. Föräldrars förväntningar inför och åsikter om AKKtiv KomIgång - en kurs om kommunikation och kommunikationsstödMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to increase knowledge about how AKKtiv ComAlong, a parent-focused communication intervention, works for different groups of parents and their children with communication difficulties. The aim was also to investigate what kind of expectations they had and how these were met, and how they perceived that family life and communication were affected. LÄS MER