Sökning: "Social worker"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1276 uppsatser innehållade orden Social worker.
1. The Convention on the Rights of the Child in practice: Social workers’ experience and acting space when implementing the Convention within the City of GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim with this thesis is to examine how social workers, who work in short-term and long term residential housing activities within the City of Gothenburg and meet children in their work with adults, experience the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child in practice, and their perceived circumstances related to opportunities and obstacles regarding the implementation of CRC. As such, the research question that guided the aim are: How do social worker experience that CRC works in practice? What are the social workers own experience regarding interacting and caring communicating with the children they meet? How do social workers as street-level bureaucrats experience their own acting space when working with CRC in practice? The thesis gives new insight into how children´s rights are met at different levels within the City of Gothenburg, as most previous research has focussed on social secretaires experience of the implementation of the convention, looking at social workers experience can help to get an insight into how the convention are established at different levels. LÄS MER
2. “Jag ser ingen poäng med att kuratorer ska vara några minipsykologer” - En kvalitativ studie om hur professioner i psykiatrin uppfattar hälso- och sjukvårdskuratorns arbetsrollKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to analyze how medical professionals, working in multidisciplinary teams, viewed the counselor's role, status, and collaboration in psychiatry settings. The method for the study was qualitative semi-structured interviews with seven medical professionals from two psychiatry clinics in southern Skåne. LÄS MER
3. "Vem skulle vilja gifta sig med en hora?" En diskursanalys om de kvinnliga kreatörerna på OnlyFansKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyze how discourses around the stigmatization of sex work are expressed by examining how people that post on internet forums discuss and reason about female creators on OnlyFans. The method that was used is a qualitative ethnography where we investigated how people on the online forums of Flashback and Reddit published and presented their opinions about females. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : For many years, high staff turnover and difficulties in recruiting social workers have been reported in social services in general but particularly in child welfare. Previous studies have shown that giving social workers adequate social support is important in getting them to maintain their job commitment and remain at the workplace. LÄS MER
5. Varför begår ungdomar brott? En kvalitativ studie om socialarbetares syn på ungdomar som begår brottKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to gain insight into social workers’ views on young people who commit crimes, focusing on juvenile delinquency risk factors and the social work that is done for young people who commit crimes. Semi-structured qualitative interviews were conducted with ten social workers who have experience working with young people who commit crimes. LÄS MER