Sökning: "Social workers."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2467 uppsatser innehållade orden Social workers..
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In the globalised world, it is evident that mobile phones have the potential to empower migrant workers by making them feel more connected and providing access to information and services. Additionally, connecting to the Internet means not only social connection but also collective actions. LÄS MER
2. Yrkesverksamma med grav hörselnedsättning - påverkan av omgivningens stöd på livskvalitet. - En registerstudieMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To examine if there is a relationship between quality of life and social support, both from within the workplace and from family, for workers with severe hearing impairment.Method: A retrospective study based of data on 277 patients with severe to profound hearing impairment in The Swedish Quality Register of Severe Hearing Impairment. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : It is a known fact that divergences in regards to assessments of social assistance in Swedishsocial welfare offices occur. For divergences in assessments we refer to whether applicationsare granted or not, as well as the amount of subsidies. LÄS MER
4. The Balancing Act of Disclosure: Experiences of Stigma and Resistance Among Men Who Sell Sex to MenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Little attention has been given in previous research to disclosure about sex work and even lessto men’s experience of disclosure about selling sex. There is a lack of understanding of thechoices behind disclosure and how men who have experiences of selling sex use disclosure. LÄS MER
5. Social workers with borders Finnish social workers’ perceptions of transnationalism in the practice with unaccompanied minor migrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to study the perceptions which Finnish social workers hold of transnationalism in their practice with unaccompanied minors. Seeing how they perceived it as part of the minor’s lives, how they took into consideration the transnational family ties, and how transnational was their own practice were the questions that this study intended to answer. LÄS MER