Sökning: "Social workers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2964 uppsatser innehållade orden Social workers.
1. Socialt arbete inom rättspsykiatrin. En kvalitativ studie om kulturkompetens på RättsmedicinalverketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Several studies have shown that migration can have negative effects on the mental well being ofrefugees and asylum seekers. Asylum seekers and refugees is a heterogeneous group which makes itdifficult to draw general conclusions about their experiences and needs. LÄS MER
2. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER
3. LAGSTADGAD MINIMILÖN – ETT HOT MOT DEN SVENSKA MODELLEN? En diskursanalys av arbetsmarknadens parters uppfattningar om lagstadgad minimilönKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In July 2019 Commission President Ursula von der Leyen announced in her political guideline that she will propose “a legal instrument to ensure that every worker in our Union has a fair minimum wage” as a part of “an action plan to fully implement the European Pillar of Social Rights”. In October 2020, the European Commission made a proposal for a directive on adequate minimum wage to ensure that the workers in the Union are protected by a minimum wage which allows for decent standard of living. LÄS MER
4. Bara fysisk distans? – En kvalitativ intervjustudie om hälso- och sjukvårdskuratorers upplevelser av stödsamtal över videolänk under Covid-19 pandeminKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to describe the experience of health social workers who have worked with telehealth counselling during the Covid-19-pendemic. A qualitative study was undertaken and seven interviews were implemented. Our empirical data was analysed and compared with previous research and theories. LÄS MER
5. A Systematic Review of Social work education and training programs in palliative and end-of-life careMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Background: The advanced modern medicine and people’s open-minded attitudes about death call for the development of palliative and end-of-life care. Patients and their family members also promote higher requirement to the professionals and the quality and quantity of the service. LÄS MER