Sökning: "Socio-demographic factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 uppsatser innehållade orden Socio-demographic factors.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, it is investigated how the general public and fire safety experts perceive the fire fatality risk of different socio-demographic factors in residential settings. Their perceptions were compared with how the socio-demographic factors correlate with the risk of fatal fires in residents in reality. LÄS MER
2. Predictors Associated with Perception that Climate Change is an important issue - Insights from four Surveys on Urban Middle-Income Households in MexicoMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The challenges posed by climate change are a threat to human well-being as well as to natural ecosystems, but researchers indicate that awareness of and concern about climate change varies considerably. In this thesis, we investigate the socio-demographic factors associated with the perception of climate change, analysing four data sets collected from four surveys on urban middle-income households in Mexico. LÄS MER
3. Influential factors of depressive symptoms and depression in institutionalized elderly : A descriptive literature reviewKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för vårdvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Because of the high incidence of depression and the globalization of social aging, some adults who previously had depressive symptoms enter long-term care facilities, and the proportion of older persons in long-term care is gradually increasing. Caregivers who understand the factors associated with depression in geriatric care settings can help develop targeted care programs to meet patients' care needs and improve their quality of life. LÄS MER
4. Sjuksköterskors självskattning av ångest och depression under covid-19 pandemin : En kvantitativ litteraturstudieKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för omvårdnad
Sammanfattning : Bakgrund: Covid-19 har påverkat stora delar av samhället varvid hälso- och sjukvården har fått en ökad belastning. En hög arbetsbelastning kan påverka den psykiska hälsan hos sjuksköterskor. Covid-19 pandemin har tydliggjort behovet av att uppmärksamma sjuksköterskors psykiska hälsa under en kris. LÄS MER
5. Occupational mismatch as a risk factor for mental health among Indian and Pakistani Immigrants living in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för hälso- och vårdvetenskap (HV)
Sammanfattning : Occupational mismatch occurs when there is a mismatch between a person's education /work experience and occupational class and has been found to be associated with poor health and mortality. Immigrants may be more susceptible to occupational mismatch due to adverse post-immigration factors such as Poor labor market integration and difficulties in recognizing educational qualifications. LÄS MER