Sökning: "Sodium-ion batteries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Sodium-ion batteries.
1. An Initial Exploration of Transition Metal Nitroprussides as Electrode Materials for Sodium-ion BatteriesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Strukturkemi
Sammanfattning : Na-ion batteries (NIBs) are expected to revolutionise the battery sector by promising an affordable technology while capitalising on sustainable development. To compete with Li-ion batteries, however, electrode materials with higher capacities need to be developed. LÄS MER
2. Prussian White In Sodium- Ion Batteries : An evaluation of organic and inorganic coatings on active material particlesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Emerging markets in electrochemical energy storage, such as stationary grid storage, coupled with future concerns over the availability of lithium, places sodium-ion battery (SIB) technologies at a unique position to enter the market as a commercially viable alternative. Current shortcomings in the performance of cathode materials in SIBs would necessarily need to be addressed if this technology is to compete with existing commercial lithium-ion battery counterparts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kemi - Ångström; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kemi - Ångström; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kemi - Ångström; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kemi - Ångström
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project was to find a recycling route for Prussian white. During the experimental part, one recycling method was tested using sodium hydroxide and from this a method for re-synthesis of Prussian white was conducted as well as a method for re-crystallisation of sodium ferrocyanide. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Strukturkemi
Sammanfattning : It is imperative to develop alternative battery technologies based on naturally abundant elements, with competitive performance as lithium-ion batteries. Sodium has a natural abundance 1000 times more than lithium with both lithium and sodium-ion batteries having similar chemistry. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : As the world looks to lower its need for fossil fuels, photovoltaics has been put forward as one of the proposed solutions. There is, however, one major drawback with the electricity production coming from photovoltaics – it is intermittent and rarely matches the electricity demand profile of society. LÄS MER