Sökning: "Soft System Methodology SSM"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden Soft System Methodology SSM.
1. Users’ Perceptions of the Patient-Accessible Electronic Health Record “Journalen” : An interpretive research from users’ perceptionsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this master’s thesis is to investigate patients’ and physicians’ perceptions and recommendations of Patient-Accessible Electronic Health Records (PAEHR) in order to achieve Patient-Centred Care (PCC). The study employs Soft System Methodology (SSM) as a holistic approach to understanding the complex and dynamic nature of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) in the healthcare sector. LÄS MER
2. Intressentanalys & kravhantering inom agil metod : med stöd av soft systems methodologyKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Digitala tjänster och system; Luleå tekniska universitet/Digitala tjänster och system
Sammanfattning : This study explores stakeholder analysis and requirements engineering within an agile project at a system development company requesting a case management system. Stakeholder analysis is commonly explored in traditional project planning studies, such as the waterfall model. LÄS MER
3. Quantification of a Swedish Digitalization Company´s GHG Emission : A Single Case StudyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Research shows that the warming of the climate over the last century is extremely likely due to human activities. Furthermore, there is a need for an understanding how business activities counteract or contribute to climate change. In particular, the digitalization industry is often introduced as an important player in climate challenge. LÄS MER
4. Synergizing Systems : Using SSM in prototypical system developmentMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : This thesis is concerned with a research project conducted with a Swedish company to provide recommendations for developing a prototypical information system for the company. The system’s goal was to consolidate data regarding the company’s supply chain and packaging conditions in order to find improvements in packaging development. LÄS MER
5. Improving the Visibility and the Accessibility of Web Services. A User-Centric Approach.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The World Wide Web provides a well standing environment in any kind of organizations for exposing online products and services. However, no one ensures that web products or services which provided by organizations or enterprises, would receive the proper visibility and accessibility by the internet users. LÄS MER