Sökning: "Soil water content"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 228 uppsatser innehållade orden Soil water content.
1. Mercury and methyl mercury release in soil and water - their relationship with different properties in SkogarydMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In Skogaryd research site, water samples were taken and analysed for total mercury (Hgtot) andmethylmercury (MeHg) concentration along with the pH, dissolved oxygen (DO) and total organiccontent (TOC). This to give the condition of the site before the forest is clear-cute and a part of theland rewetted to a wetland. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : Soil porosity, pore size distribution and pore characteristics such as connectivity are important for a range of soil processes including ease of root growth and air and water transport. The pore structure is therefore an important part of soil fertility. LÄS MER
3. Assessment of the Contribution of Groundwater Flow and Surface Flow from Bolmsö Island to Lake Bolmen, SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : The increase of brownification in surface waters has been a problem for rivers and lakes from the northern hemisphere. The main factors of this water brownification are the increase of dissolved organic matter and iron in water bodies. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : The objective of this study was to assess the rainwater infiltration process in the unsaturated zone in an alluvial plain. Particularly, this study is focused on the Chocaya basin in central Bolivia. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Lupin seeds contain like many other grains and legumes the mineral inhibitor phytate. The presence of this anti-nutrient decreases the bioavailability of minerals such as zinc and iron. LÄS MER