Sökning: "Solar PV"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 427 uppsatser innehållade orden Solar PV.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : This study examined the possible renewable energy sources that can provide the necessary power for a mobile Off-grid Automated Milking System (AMS) at a grazing pasture. This involved choosing the most cost effective, environmental friendly and sustainable mean for a mobile AMS which aims to be operating between months of May to September at a rate of milking 20 cows per day. LÄS MER
2. Further Development of Njord, a Statistical Instrument for Estimating International Installed Photovoltaic Capacities : A Customs Data AnalysisMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Energisystem; Linköpings universitet/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : The global photovoltaic (PV) market is growing, contributing to reduced climate emissions from electricity production. Historically, PV deployment mainly occurred in developed and electrified countries with a high level of certainty over their electrical system. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : “Affordable and clean energy” is EUs 7th Sustainable Development Goal and includes an increase of renewable energy generation in the global energy mix. A lot of the responsibility falls on the energy sector to transform and obtain solutions for a more sustainable future. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : As part of Nigeria’s drive to increase electricity production capacity and shift to renewable sources, a new 50 MW photovoltaic (PV) plant is proposed for a town in north-west Nigeria. Rather than using conventional monofacial modules and fixed mounting, it is of interest to consider a selection of new technologies which are attracting growing attention in the global utility PV market. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : As many other countries, Sri Lanka strives to become 100% renewable by 2050 through reducing their dependence on fossil fuels and implementing more renewable sources such as solar and wind power. A solution to the problem is therefore to install solar and wind hybrid systems. LÄS MER