Sökning: "Solar Photovoltaics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 uppsatser innehållade orden Solar Photovoltaics.
1. PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM YIELD EVALUATION IN SWEDEN : A performance review of PV systems in Sweden 2017-2018Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this study is to evaluate Swedish photovoltaic systems regarding energy production from two different years and compare the gathered data with results from a model simulating optimal conditions. This is done to investigate how the energy production differs between each year, why there are differences, and also to evaluate the simulation tools compared to the real production data. LÄS MER
2. Stability of electron acceptor materials for organic solar cells : a work function study of C60/C70 derivatives and N2200Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap och fysik (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Thin films of the fullerenes PC60BM and PC70BM and the non-fullerene N2200, three popular electron acceptor materials in organic photovoltaics, have been studied, using both the Kelvin probe method as well as ultraviolet photoelectron spectroscopy. With these methods the work function was measured, as well as the highest occupied molecular orbital (HOMO) onset. LÄS MER
3. Impact of Renewable Energy Installations and Utilisation of Smart Energy Management Systems on low-voltage networks- a study case at Östergarnslandet, GotlandMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis carries out an analysis of PV panel installations in the region of Östergarnslandet, situated in the Swedish island of Gotland. A low-voltage grid of 0.4 kV in the region is examined with the help of software Open DSS. This is done with the data provided by the distribution grid owner, Gotlands Elnät AB (GEAB). LÄS MER
4. Techno-Economic Analysis of Solar Photovoltaic and Heat Pump Systems for a North Macedonian HospitalMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The International Energy Agency’s Global Status Report 2017 estimates that existing buildings must undergo deep energy renovations, which reduce the energy intensity of buildings by 50% - 70% in order to achieve the “Beyond 2°C” scenario . Many buildings in Bitola, The Republic of North Macedonia, will need considerable upgrades to meet these goals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A strategic and diverse set of passivation methods for gallium arsenide nanowires wasstudied. Using a time-resolved photoluminescence setup at100 Kand300 K, the radiativerecombination of charge carriers was resolved on a picosecond time scale. LÄS MER