Sökning: "Solar gains"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden Solar gains.
1. On the limitations of current support mechanisms for solar electricity in Sweden : A quantification of lost opportunities of solar electricity as a consequence of the regulation for tax exemption being insufficiently designedMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The Swedish government has set the goal for renewable electricity generation high: 100 % renewable electricity generation by 2040. Further on, the Swedish solar strategy has a target for the same year: 7-14 TWh electricity extracted from solar energy. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, KTH/Byggteknik och design; KTH/Byggteknik och design
Sammanfattning : The prevailing housing shortage and the developed considerations of environmental issues are todaytwo current topics. Bollnäs county is an example of a county that works to maintain and actualize itsenvironmental goals, especially in new constructions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : The solar and thermal performance of window is subject to a wide range of parameters. To simulate the energy performance is therefore difficult, and limitations might occur depending on the complexity of each case. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : The present master thesis was done during the spring of 2018. A cottage located in Vifors is studied with regard to its heating requirements. At the time of the study, the house could not be inhabited the whole year because there was no tap hot water available and the space heating demand was covered by electricity. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för bygg- energi- och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this report is to identify all energy systems in the Skutskärs Vårdcentral and Folktandvården building, Centralgatan 12 building and the Library building to be studied in this report and carry out an investigation on whether the energy systems efficiency may be increased by improving on the elements or factors that affect the energy systems. A model of the buildings energy systems were created in Microsoft excels using the steady state method and modifying it to calculate an average heating session. LÄS MER