Sökning: "Solar gains"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden Solar gains.
1. On the limitations of current support mechanisms for solar electricity in Sweden : A quantification of lost opportunities of solar electricity as a consequence of the regulation for tax exemption being insufficiently designedMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The Swedish government has set the goal for renewable electricity generation high: 100 % renewable electricity generation by 2040. Further on, the Swedish solar strategy has a target for the same year: 7-14 TWh electricity extracted from solar energy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : The ongoing grid paradigm shift has resulted in synchronous generators currently being phased out. As the generators have been providing ancillary services, such as frequency control regulation, this means that new technologies to perform ancillary services need to be developed and evaluated. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, KTH/Byggteknik och design; KTH/Byggteknik och design
Sammanfattning : The prevailing housing shortage and the developed considerations of environmental issues are todaytwo current topics. Bollnäs county is an example of a county that works to maintain and actualize itsenvironmental goals, especially in new constructions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : The solar and thermal performance of window is subject to a wide range of parameters. To simulate the energy performance is therefore difficult, and limitations might occur depending on the complexity of each case. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : The present master thesis was done during the spring of 2018. A cottage located in Vifors is studied with regard to its heating requirements. At the time of the study, the house could not be inhabited the whole year because there was no tap hot water available and the space heating demand was covered by electricity. LÄS MER