Sökning: "Sound design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 425 uppsatser innehållade orden Sound design.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This work is a thesis in Information Design with a focus on Spatial Design. The purpose of the work is to investigate the needs and functions that a larger food store’s foyer boutique has to fill, with increasing digitalization and the changing habits of shoppers using more online services instead of shopping in physical stores. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för konst, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Emotion is a large part of the experience when playing video-games, and sound design can strongly influence the emotional response in players. This study is about the effect reverb, which is part of the sound design, can have on a players perceived emotion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/IndustridesignKonstfack/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : Sound in our human world is broken down into two general types : desirable and undesirable. Unwanted sounds in our lives, that we also call “noises”, induce diverse kinds of physical and psychological reactions, many of them unhealthy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Quantum computing with single instances of rare earth-ions doped into inorganic crystals shows great promise as a scalable design in the field of quantum information. A detectable and controllable single readout ion is necessary for the scheme proposed in Lund to work. LÄS MER
5. Performance and Perceived Realism in Rasterized 3D Sound Propagation for Interactive Virtual EnvironmentsMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Background. 3D sound propagation is important for immersion and realism in interactive and dynamic virtual environments. However, this is difficult to model in a physically accurate manner under real-time constraints. LÄS MER