Sökning: "Sound levels"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 245 uppsatser innehållade orden Sound levels.
1. Digital Front End Algorithms for Sub-Band Full DuplexMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Sub-band full duplex is a new communication scheme technology, where a single frequency band is partitioned into sub-bands for downlink (DL) and up-link(UL) transmissions, and both can take place simultaneously. The idea behind the sub-band full duplex development is to improve the throughput, and coverage and reduce the latency of the UL communication by allowing the UL reception during the DL transmission. LÄS MER
2. Do Players Perceive Emotional Content in Ambiances in Games?Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Ambience or ambient sound is normally defined as the background sounds that are used to create a sense of atmosphere. This paper is about players, and if they perceive emotional content in ambiences in games. LÄS MER
3. Does an increase in adaptive audio lead to an increase in perceptual realism in first-person games?Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : When striving for realism in first-person games, the use of sampled audio has been frequent, and it is often argued that a higher level of auditory authenticity will lead to an increased realism.However, in this paper, it is argued that, for the purpose of realism, attention should instead be directed at making players themselves a more contributing factor to how sound is perceived; the more the audio of a game changes with, or adapts to, player input, the more realistic it should be perceived. LÄS MER
4. Designing nonverbal utterances by nonhuman characters : How clearly can emotions and characteristics be conveyed?Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This research seeks to explore the concept of voice design, specifically voice design for non-human characters that do not communicate using words. The idea was to mimic the vocal contours of human non-verbal vocal expression with a synthesizer to achieve emotional clarity, as well as make it sound less like a machine and more like a fleshed-out character. LÄS MER
5. Music Preferences, Perceived Loudness, and Preferred Listening Levels : An investigation of sound level preferences for live sound reinforcement in Swedish free churchesKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Sound levels in live sound reinforcement have long been a topic for debate in live concerts, but the subject is also important elsewhere. Swedish Christian free churches have also struggled for many years to optimize how sound reinforcement can serve the community. LÄS MER