Sökning: "Source Position"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 375 uppsatser innehållade orden Source Position.
1. Let Them Know You’re Green: How to Become Competitive by Being Sustainable - a single embedded case study on the chemical industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : This is a reflection on contemporary performance work and it’s various strategies and methods in the interdisciplinary field of theatre, dance and performance art.Researching performative art in public space I’m posing the question; how can one develop new artistic strategies and arenas for dialog in and with our current society?By mapping my own practice and selected works, I emphasise the position of working outside of the theatre institutions and venues. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During late 2010 and early 2011 many countries in the Middle East and North Africa were subjected to massive popular uprisings against the regimes. The protests that started in Tunisia soon spread over the entire region. Despite developing in a similar way the protests have had different results. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astronomi
Sammanfattning : The Laser Interferometer Space Antenna (LISA) is a space borne gravitational wave detec- tor set to launch in 2034, with the objective of detecting and studying the Gravitational Waves (GWs) of our universe. So far, ground-based detectors such as the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) have been successful in detecting GWs, but the limitations of ground based detectors is what makes LISA so special. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : There is a demand for renewable energy in today’s society. Wave energy is a nearly untapped source of renewable energy. Ocean Harvesting Technologies AB (OHT) is currently developing a device that can be used to convert wave energy into electricity. The device is a Wave Energy Converter of the type point absorber. LÄS MER