Sökning: "Source localization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade orden Source localization.
1. Morphology and localization of carbonic anhydrase in the alimentary canal of the Swedish house cricket, Acheta domesticus (Orthoptera: Gryllidae)Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry
Sammanfattning : There is a growing interest in using insects as part of the human diet. Actors such as the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) and Nordic Food Labs are investigating the potential use of insects as a source of protein and nutrients for the western human population. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The Cocktail party problem is a known problem within audiology and relates to a person’s ability to understand and separate speech from a noisy background with multiple speakers. This master’s thesis, in collaboration with Eriksholm Research Center, part of the company Oticon, developed a real-time system to help people with Hearing Impairment (HI) handle this problem by using a microphone array and a Minimum Variance Distortionless Response (MVDR) beamformer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The PAL (Practise and Learn) Original is a ball boardconsisting of three wooden boards placed in a triangle, developedto practise football players’ passing ability and firsttouch. The former Swedish international footballer JessicaLandstr¨om observed that these ball boards can, if they areimproved, help footballers to develop even more skills whilepracticing alone. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik; KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : The PAL (Practise and Learn) Original is a ball board consisting of three wooden boards placed in a triangle, developed to practise football players’ passing ability and first touch. The former Swedish international footballer Jessica Landström observed that these ball boards can, if they are improved, help footballers to develop even more skills while practicing alone. LÄS MER
5. Gaussian process-assisted frontier exploration and indoor radio source localization for mobile robotsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Robotik, perception och lärande, RPL
Sammanfattning : Autonomous localization of a radio source is addressed, in the context of autonomous charging for drones in indoor environments. A radio beacon will be the only input used by the robot to navigate to an unknown charging station, at an unknown area. LÄS MER