Sökning: "Source separation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 107 uppsatser innehållade orden Source separation.
1. New Variants of Nonnegative Matrix Factorization with Application to Speech Coding and Speech EnhancementMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, new variants of nonnegative matrix factorization (NMF) based ona convolutional data model, -divergence and sparsication are developed andanalyzed. These NMF variants are collectively referred to as -CNMF. Commonsparsication techniques such as L1-norm minimization and elastic net arediscussed and a new regularizer is proposed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : With the evolving technology of mobile electronics and other forms of communication methods, an increasing demand of speech intelligibility is introduced. In a conference room for example, multiple microphones are placed directly in front of the speaker in order to pick up clean speech. However, several challenges still exist. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Homogenization is commonly used in many food processes in which products pass through a narrow gap causing break down of large particles into smaller one thereby reducing creaming and sedimentation of the products. This study aims to investigate fragmentation of tomato fibers and test which breaking mechanisms are dominating in a high-pressure homogenizer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the residual waste bags in the municipality of Halmstad, only 28% of the waste was sorted correctly according to the pick analysis from spring 2018. In the municipality's new waste plan from 2019, one of the objectives is that this number should be 75% in 2025. LÄS MER
5. En annorlunda salongsbildning : Den borgerliga kvinnans bildning utifrån Magasin för konst, nyheter och moder (1818-1844).Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för idé- och lärdomshistoria
Sammanfattning : The history of women education has been structured by two powerful narratives. The first of these is the tale of the separation of the spheres and the second is the application of the cult of true womanhood to understand women place in the early 19th century. LÄS MER