Sökning: "Sources of information"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1665 uppsatser innehållade orden Sources of information.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to analyze the affects of the current market change due to digitalizationin Volvo Cars finance function. An extended literature search was made in order togather information regarding the current marketplace, and in what direction it is heading.Further, a case study within the finance function of Volvo Cars was done. LÄS MER
2. Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small BusinessesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Title: Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small Businesses Authors: Ana Clara Mueller Meirinho and Li Mengting Level: Master Thesis, 30 hp Keywords: Entrepreneurial leadership, Leader traits, Hofstede’s 6D Model, Small Business, Cross-Cultural leadership, Brazil, China. Background: Entrepreneurship is important among all the countries for the growth and prosperity of nations due to movement of economic activities that they generate. LÄS MER
3. A Spatial Analysis of Homicide Crime’s Distribution and Association with Deprivation in Stockholm Between 2010-2017Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : A Spatial Analysis of Homicide Crime’s Distribution and Association with Deprivation in Stockholm Between 2010-2017 Homicide crimes are rare events depending on numerous factors and tend to be distributed differently based on geographic location. The use of spatial analysis is substantively important for detecting different predictors in varying geographic areas and for the diffusion process of homicide crimes. LÄS MER
4. “But I have always had the greenest lawn in my neighbourhood” – When what is taken for granted becomes rare : A qualitative study of how municipalities communicate sustainable use of drinking waterKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier; Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : During the past three years, substantial parts of Sweden have experienced a decrease in the groundwater levels, whereas some geographical areas were more affected than others. Requests from the government, counties and municipalities have been sent out to the citizens, to attract attention, increase awareness and decrease the use of drinking water. LÄS MER
5. Multi-Criteria GIS modelling for optimal alignment of roadway by-passes in the Tlokweng Planning Area, BotswanaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : To find the optimal by-pass road alignment in the Tlokweng Planning Area in Botswana, a multi-criteria spatial-based model is developed using the GIS-MCE approach. In respect to the environmental impact assessment (EIA) approach, in this research a set of criteria is classified under 3 themes – economic, environmental and social. LÄS MER