Sökning: "South Africa"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 595 uppsatser innehållade orden South Africa.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The study explores the relation between policy and practice within a 12 years andcounting SIDA funded municipal partnership between Växjö Municipality, RegionKronoberg in Sweden and JB Marks Municipality in South Africa. In investigatingchallenges and opportunities in the South African municipality – the study gainsunderstanding on the processes of framing, anchoring and muddling through within thelocal government. LÄS MER
2. Masculinity and HIV. The impact of men's masculinities on risky beahviour in Umgungundlovu district, Kwazulu-Natal, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study aimed at exploring the relationship between masculinities and HIV and AIDS. In so doing, the study sought to provide a thorough understanding of whether specific masculine identities influence men to indulge in unsafe sexual practices in uMgungundlovu District, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. LÄS MER
3. Local networks’ facilitation of small wineries’ foreign market entry: A case study of a South African wine clusterMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to examine how Apartheid as a metaphor is used in German newspapers after the end of the apartheid era in South Africa. The essay proceeds from the linguistic field of Politolinguistik and is a corpus study of four German newspapers. LÄS MER
5. Xenophobia and Intergroup Conflict: An Inquiry Through The Concept of Health A qualitative field study on the perceptions of health among refugees and asylum seekers in Cape Town, South AfricaKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Motivated by the ongoing and widespread xenophobia in South Africa, this study explores the experiences of health access and the health sector by refugees and asylum seekers so as to understand intergroup relations, and more specifically the tensions between nationals and non-nationals. In achieving this, an ethnographic fieldwork was conducted in Cape Town, South Africa during Spring 2017; semi-structured interviews with refugees and asylum seekers provide the material for analysis to identify key perceptions on health and xenophobia to shed light on what possible peacebuilding initiatives should address. LÄS MER