Sökning: "South and East Asia"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 82 uppsatser innehållade orden South and East Asia.
1. CHARACTERISTICS OF A LEAN COMPANY A quantitative study analysing the characteristics and environment of a lean companyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to comprehend what the characteristics are for companies thatuse lean, and where they operate. Earlier studies are often from a qualitative approach, wherethis study instead will be from a quantitative approach with survey data. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the presence of cointegration among the main stock markets in South-East Asia, namely those of Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Part 1 of the thesis studies the relationship using Markov-switching models, while Part 2 uses regime-shifting models with one structural break. LÄS MER
3. Use of Social Media in Politics- : A quantitative study of how political activities on social media affect People aged 20-39 in South East Asia.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this research is to investigate the perception of South Asian youth on the use of social media in politics. In this research, a comprehensive literature review has been conducted on research ideas based on similar content of the use of social media in politics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This thesis work was performed as a collaboration between the University of Cambridge and the Royal Institute of Technology and was initially intended to be performed as a 5-months internship at the CREATE Centre of Singapore. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it could only be done remotely. LÄS MER
5. The Activist's Strategic Toolkit : A study of environmental protesters’ responses to repressive state tactics in the PhilippinesKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : The studies on state repression on dissidents has for long puzzled researches with macro-level studies often reaching contradictory results. To that end, the following thesis aims to explore the micro-level effects of state repression on protesters strategies as a case-study on the Philippines, which was the deadliest country for environmental activists in 2018. LÄS MER