Sökning: "Southeast Asia"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade orden Southeast Asia.
1. Refugee Protection in Time of Mass Influx: A Case Study on Southeast Asian Countries and their Intergovernmental ArrangementsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) describes a situation where the number of people crossing the international border has suddenly increased in which neither if exist, the normal individual asylum procedures nor the response capacity of individual State are able to deal with the assessment of such large numbers as a 'mass refugee influx.' In the international law context, the receiving State has an obligation to provide a ‘temporary refuge’ for any person participating in the large-scale movement. LÄS MER
2. Child prostituion in Southeast Asia : A qualitative case study on the factors that contributes to child prostitution in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and The PhilippinesKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This study researches the issue of child prostitution in the Southeast Asia region. Child prostitution is a horrible phenomenon which is affecting millions of children worldwide and lives on despite the world’s knowledge about it and a lot of actors fighting to end it. LÄS MER
3. Haunted By Change : Exploring and explaining the influence of Perceived Organizational Support and Perceived Supervisor Support on Commitment to ChangeMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to explore and explain how and why perceived support can create a sense of want to, ought to and have to change. This study investigates perceived organizational support (POS) and perceived supervisor supports (PSS) influences on the dimensions of commitment to change (C2C), affective- (AC2C), continuous- (CC2C) and normative commitment to change (NC2C). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Since the introduction of Edison’s lightbulb over one-hundred years ago, humanity has struggled to keep up with electrification for all. With global attention now aimed at sustainable energy production, the struggle becomes more complex by not only obliging energy access, but access to clean energy. LÄS MER
5. Establishing a Bonded Warehouse in Singapore - A case study of a company's establishment of a bonded warehouse in SingaporeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the lion share of the world’s clothing being produced in Asia there are few who areunfamiliar with the multi-decade long trend of production offshoring to Southeast asiancountries. The phenomenon known as “fast-fashion”, meaning clothing produced rapidly tomass-market consumers in response to latest trends, is putting flexibility in the supply chainunder the microscope and today there is a growing realization of the benefits to be physicallyclose to main markets. LÄS MER