Sökning: "Space Exploration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 170 uppsatser innehållade orden Space Exploration.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to uncover how, through the common discourse, human rights violations occur in the European Union when it claims to protect and promote human rights. More specifically the question is asked in what way different understandings on human rights and sovereignty as they are held by the European Commission influence the discourse on migration in the EU. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores separatist spaces, with focus on lesbian spaces, with the aim of enabling discussion about the need and configuration of that type of spaces. The focus is on exclusion as a method for achieving an equal society in the long term. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik
Sammanfattning : This paper proposes a new ideation technique for how to ideate using sketching and a generative design system based prototype tool. The technique is aimed to support ideation through the exploration of design shape deviations. The tool generates 3D model artifacts with variations in their shapes. LÄS MER
4. Innovation Management and Simulations - Early innovative product exploration with modern working methods and technical simulationsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : The shortening of the development lead time for products is heavily affecting the need for having a strategic approach to product development methodology. It is also of the utmost importance to use the right tools and have an understanding concerning the digitalization of the industry. LÄS MER
5. Design Space Exploration for Structural Aircraft Components : A method for using topology optimization in concept developmentMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : When building aircrafts, structural components must be designed for high strength, low cost, and easy assembly.To meet these conditions structural components are often based upon previous designs, even if a new component is developed. LÄS MER