Sökning: "Spatial Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1124 uppsatser innehållade orden Spatial Analysis.
1. Evaluating Greenery in Urban Typologies - A Study with a Mixed Method Approach in Gothenburg , SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : A growing number of cities are experiencing challenges with adapting to stresses originatingfrom a changing climate, such as an increase in air temperature and extreme weather events,where urban greenery has shown mitigating qualities. Apart from offering a strategy for climatemitigation and adaptation, added greenery in cities can also contribute to a large variety ofecosystem services, where qualities for human wellbeing are enhanced. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : One of the problems facing the world in the twenty-first century is the management of municipal waste,a problem where the household plays a key role in the process through its interaction with themunicipal waste management system. How this interaction works is dependant not only on the designof the municipal waste management system, but also on the individual households. LÄS MER
3. Investigating catchwork water-meadows as a social-ecological conservation opportunity with focus on JämtlandMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Wetlands are crucial for respecting the planetary boundaries and reaching the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, but wetland areas in Sweden has decreased significantly. The need for restoration, stronger protection, and land-sharing opportunities requires exploration of the subsistence practices involving wetlands in the past. LÄS MER
4. Reaching Those ‘Out-of-Reach’: An Explorative Case-Study of Fire Prevention in Vulnerable Urban Communities within Copenhagen.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Considering the nature of vulnerability to fires and at-risk groups, the issue is arguably a social problem where spatial analysis has allowed for a greater context, beyond the individual, to be analyzed. Furthermore, reports from fire rescue services of local safety concerns and the convergence of interest between different stakeholders has made communities disposition to fire safety increasingly relevant. LÄS MER
5. Understanding Community Sense of Place and Social Sustainability Through Instagram : The establishment of Rågsved nature reserve and the demolition of Snösätra Graffiti Wall of FameMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Blomquist, Aviva (2021). Understanding Community Sense of Place and Social Sustainability Through Instagram: The establishment of Rågsved nature reserve and the demolition Snösätra Graffiti Wall of Fame. LÄS MER