Sökning: "Spatial audio"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden Spatial audio.
1. Auditory immersion and the believability of a first-person perspective in computer games : Do players have a preference between mono and stereo foley, and is one perceived as more believable?Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Medier, ljudteknik och teater
Sammanfattning : Based on previous research on spatial attributes in foley and the concept that auditory immersion in first-person perspective computer games is enhanced by believable sound effects, this study explores if there is a connection between stereo foley and the believability of the first-person perspective, and regardless, if there is a preference to either mono or stereo foley. An interactive listening test was created in unreal engine 4, where 20 subjects, all considered gamers, played three levels that differed visually and in auditory content. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The increasing interest for immersive experiences in areas such as augmented and virtual reality makes high quality 3D sound more important than ever before. A technique for capturing and rendering 3D audio which has received more attention during the last twenty years are Higher Order Ambisonics (HOA). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi
Sammanfattning : The world energy needs increasing in a significant number and currently it is mainly sourced from the finite fossil fuel. Other than that, fossil fuel is the main source of CO2 emissions that leads to the increasing rate of global warming that will ultimately change the earth's climate. LÄS MER
4. Comparison between binaural reproduction methods for auditory distance perception in virtual realityKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Medier, ljudteknik och teater
Sammanfattning : In recent years, virtual reality (VR) has become more common within the media industry and with its increasing popularity, spatial audio reproduction methods such as ambisonics have got more attention. But how humans perceive auditory events in VR is an ongoing research topic and there is a need for keep evaluating the reproduction methods used for it. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Detta kandidatarbete handlar om det spatiala ljudets vikt i en digital värld där det visuella alltsom oftast hamnar i framkant. För att utföra detta går denna text in på vad ett ljudligt narrativ är, människans lyssnade och interaktivt ljudberättande. LÄS MER