Sökning: "Speaker recognition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden Speaker recognition.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Traditionally, in Speech Emotion Recognition, models require a large number of manually engineered features and intermediate representations such as spectrograms for training. However, to hand-engineer such features often requires both expert domain knowledge and resources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statistik och maskininlärning
Sammanfattning : The field of speech recognition during the last decade has left the research stage and found its way into the public market, and today, speech recognition software is ubiquitous around us. An automatic speech recognizer understands human speech and represents it as text. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This project is a collaboration with the company JayWay in Halmstad. In order to enter theoffice today, a tag-key is needed for the employees and a doorbell for the guests. If someonerings the doorbell, someone on the inside has to open the door manually which is consideredas a disturbance during work time. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Documentation of meetings and conferences is performed at most companies by one or more people sitting at a computer and typing what has been said during the meeting. This may lead to typing mistakes or incorect perception by the person who records. The human factor is quite large. LÄS MER
5. Implementation of an 8-bit Dynamic Fixed-Point Convolutional Neural Network for Human Sign Language Recognition on a Xilinx FPGA BoardMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis work is to implement a convolutional neural network on an FPGA device with the capability of recognising human sign language. The set of gestures that the neural network can identify has been taken from the Swedish sign language, and it consists of the signs used for representing the letters of the Swedish alphabet (a.k.a. LÄS MER