Sökning: "Speaker recognition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden Speaker recognition.
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This project is a collaboration with the company JayWay in Halmstad. In order to enter theoffice today, a tag-key is needed for the employees and a doorbell for the guests. If someonerings the doorbell, someone on the inside has to open the door manually which is consideredas a disturbance during work time. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Documentation of meetings and conferences is performed at most companies by one or more people sitting at a computer and typing what has been said during the meeting. This may lead to typing mistakes or incorect perception by the person who records. The human factor is quite large. LÄS MER
3. Implementation of an 8-bit Dynamic Fixed-Point Convolutional Neural Network for Human Sign Language Recognition on a Xilinx FPGA BoardMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis work is to implement a convolutional neural network on an FPGA device with the capability of recognising human sign language. The set of gestures that the neural network can identify has been taken from the Swedish sign language, and it consists of the signs used for representing the letters of the Swedish alphabet (a.k.a. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Signaler och System; Uppsala universitet/Signaler och System
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project is to use NI myRIO and LabVIEW for voice controlled home automation. The NI myRIO is an embedded device which has a Xilinx FPGA and a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9processor as well as analog input/output and digital input/output, and is programmed with theLabVIEW, a graphical programming language. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Speech recognition systems generally need a large quantity of highly variable voice and recording conditions in order to produce robust results. In the specific case of keyword spotting, where only short commands are recognized instead of large vocabularies, the resource-intensive task of data acquisition has to be repeated for each keyword individually. LÄS MER