Sökning: "Sponsorship Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden Sponsorship Management.
1. DO CONSUMERS BELIEVE EACH OTHER ONLINE? : A study of how consumers assess credibility of brand-related UGCUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : With the gradual rise of Web-2.0 based platforms, Internet users were given the possibility to interact with each other in virtual communities. LÄS MER
2. The Untold Story of the Sponsee - A Study of the Sponsorship Strategy of Swedish Elite Football ClubsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis purpose: This study aims to establish an understanding of the sponsee sponsorship strategy, with the purpose of expanding on the academic understanding and narrowing the identified research gap. Methodology: A qualitative study through semi-structured interviews with Swedish elite football clubs was conducted to answer how the sponsee strategically engage in sponsorships. LÄS MER
3. Should we stay or should we go? - Key brand elements that can be affected by sponsorship issues and how to communicate the “go-decision”L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to examine how sponsorship crises can affect brands. Especially brands that have decided to part from their athletes are taken into account in this paper. Besides that, it aims to establish managerial guidelines that help to communicate the termination of sponsorship activities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Sports sponsorship accounts for the majority of global sponsorship revenue and is a mutually beneficial business relationship between two parties -the sponsor and the sponsee. The most successful sports sponsorships are based on a good relationship between the sports entity and its sponsor, however, the relationship between the sponsor and the sponsee is difficult to understand due to the lack oftheoretical and managerial implications of the area. LÄS MER