Sökning: "Stakeholder Perception"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade orden Stakeholder Perception.
1. Gender diversity in practice : A study on stakeholder perception of gender quotas and challenges in the workplaceMagister-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : RQ1: What diversity management practices facilitate gender representation in the workplace? RQ2: Which challenges arise when implementing gender quotas into the work environment? Purpose: The impact of this research is twofold: it will address a knowledge gap in the academic literature on gender challenges, gender quota application and follow-up in business, as well as contribute to research on practice-based diversity and quotaring. Additionally, this study will have an impact on how issues like this are handled in practice. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: This research work takes a strong sustainability approach with the focus on renewable energy technology (RET) diffusion to meet the multifold and complex challenges with CO2 emission targets and geopolitical energy challenges. Global warming, sustainability issues and significant energy crises, suggests that RET is seen as one of the most important solutions to deal with these challenges. LÄS MER
3. Doing Better by Doing Good: A Qualitative Study on the Pro Bono Projects of Management Consulting Companies in SwedenC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Pro bono engagement has for centuries been a natural practice in the lawyer industry. Recently, the phenomenon has spread to other sectors, such as medicine, marketing, advertising, accounting - and management consulting. The impact management consulting companies can create on pro bono projects is enormous. LÄS MER
4. Is well done better than well said? : A quantitative study of the relationship between sustainability performance, sustainability reporting, and sustainability reputationMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Purpose The purpose of the thesis is to contribute toward establishing the relationship between the concepts of sustainability reporting, sustainability performance, and sustainability reputation.This will be done by investigating the causal relationships between these concepts and whether those relationships are negative or positive. LÄS MER
5. Why are ecological problems increasing when corporate sustainability practices are significantly growing? A planetary boundaries perspective of the Swedish food retail market’s sustainability reportingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The environmental debate has increased in society for the last couple of years and the main focus has been on climate change and carbon dioxide emissions. The concern has led to an increase of sustainability practices among companies and new directives from policymakers. LÄS MER