Sökning: "State structures project"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 79 uppsatser innehållade orden State structures project.
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Ädellab
Sammanfattning : Now and then other people’s comments and/or behaviour reminds me that I look different and that my external features are connected to something beyond my Swedish identity. My black hair, dark brown eyes and my brownish skin color talk about something else. LÄS MER
2. The hydrodynamic impacts of Estuarine Oyster reefs, and the application of drone technology to this studyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The impacts of climate change are being seen within the estuarine environment through erosion and shoreline retreat, associated with sea-level rise and changes in storm activity. Restoration oyster reefs have been identified as a working-with-nature strategy to protect and restore these shoreline environments, stabilising sediment, and reducing erosion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This project was initiated by Dr. Sasan Dadbaksh upon listening to the requirements I presented for my master thesis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : Attenuation of the microwave signal used in the Global Positioning System (GPS) due to interaction with building structures complicates the task of accurate indoor positioning. For this reason, research on alternative approaches is being performed at universities and companies worldwide. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This project aims to implement polarisation microscopy on the Tegenfeldt STED (stimulated emission depletion) microscope. STED microscopy is a targeted optical super-resolution method that can attain sub-diffraction resolution using visible light. LÄS MER