Sökning: "Stimulus package"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Stimulus package.
1. Government Interventions During a Crisis: An Event Study of the Extraordinary Budget Announcements' Effect on the Swedish Stock MarketC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The impact of several stimulus packages implemented by the Swedish government during the COVID-19 pandemic on the Swedish stock market is studied in this paper. An event study methodology is used to investigate the abnormal returns of Swedish firms during four announcements related to the stimulus packages. LÄS MER
2. Stimulanspaket och konsumtion i kristider - En studie av CARES Act och dess effekter på privat konsumtion i USAKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The aim with the thesis is to analyze how stimulus packages can help private consumption in an economic crisis. The analysis is based on the stimulus package CARES Act and its impact on private consumption in USA during the pandemic and it's the relationship between them that are investigated. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper evaluates the effects of the economic reactions to the coronavirus crisis in Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. By using a structural vector autoregressive model we find the effect of a change in government spending, tax revenue and interest rates on GDP and unemployment. LÄS MER
4. Economic Adjustment in the Aftermath of 2008 Financial Crisis: A Case Study on the Chinese Economy under the Stimulus PackageMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Chinese economy has been increasingly integrated into the global market, and thus has been severely hit by the outbreak of the Global financial crisis. With the introduction of the stimulus package that was launched in 2008, the economy has been affected by the stimulus package and the changes in macroeconomic policy significantly. LÄS MER
5. The Cotton Dilemma A case study on what proceedings less powerful Members use in order to carry out challenges and discuss their economic interests within the configuration of WTOKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Cotton has great importance to the global trade market, and could be a solution of economic improvement in developing countries. Although, African cotton is generally cheaper to produce, Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, and Mali have experienced difficulties to maintain competitiveness on the market. LÄS MER