Sökning: "Stock market equilibrium"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade orden Stock market equilibrium.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Study the relationship between stock returns and GHG emissions regarding a risk premium related to greenness. This by using GHG emissions estimated by Bloomberg rather than companies self-reported estimates. Methodology: The study conducts a time-invariant model by cross-sectional OLS regression to estimate the risk premium for greenness. LÄS MER
2. The Relationship Between Macroeconomic Variables and Sector Indices : An empirical investigation of the Swedish stock marketMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study hypothesizes a relationship between different stock market sector indicesand their relationship to macroeconomic variables. Previous studies investigates therelationship between broad stock market indices and macroeconomic variables, with fewresearching stock market sector indices. LÄS MER
3. Quantifying the Costs of Restricting Local Housing Development - Housing Supply Elasticities and Aggregate Labor Misallocation in SwedenD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Housing prices have risen dramatically in Stockholm over the past two decades, while the housing stock has increased by a comparably minor amount. Seen through a spatial equilibrium framework, this indicates that Stockholm is contributing to increased labor misallocation, lowering aggregate Swedish output. LÄS MER
4. Closed-End Funds and their Net Asset Value over time : A study of the relationship between Swedish closed-end funds' market prices and their underlying assets over a period of time.Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Closed-end funds (CEFs) are popular investments amongst the Swedish population as they provide diversification to investors and have in many cases historically outperformed the market. In deciding whether to invest in a CEF, the method of valuation differs from classical financial ratios used to value most companies, as the revenue-bringing operations differ significantly. LÄS MER
5. Price Development of Residential Assets in the Stockholm Inner City Areas : Regression Analysis of Macro Prudential Policies, Construction Levels and Determination of Price in the Tenant Owned MarketMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : After the financial crisis in 2008 Sweden implemented a stricter monetary expansionary enforcement trying to stabilize the overall economy of the country. These measures have led to discussions about secular stagnation and an increased savings glut when the interest rate is lowered. LÄS MER