Sökning: "Store Satisfaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade orden Store Satisfaction.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : Date: May 15, 2023 Keywords: customer experience, customer journey, customer touchpoints, concept store, journey integration dimensions Project Purpose: The following study aims to enhance understanding of how customers experience different touchpoints within the concept store throughout each stage of the customer journey, as well as, explore existing and new dimensions of the customer journey integration. Theoretical Framework: The following study adopts the theory of customer journey since it helps to understand what touchpoints customers interact with throughout each stage of their journey that helps to shape their experiences. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to increase knowledge about how AI in physical Retail has consequences for consumers' value creation. The importance of competence and knowledge in combination with technology is emphasized to enable improved customer experiences in physical retail. LÄS MER
3. Leveransalternativ inom E-handel : Vilka faktorer påverkar konsumenters val av leveransalternativ vid onlinehandel i Sverige?Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the requirements for last mile deliveries have increased and therefore it has become important for e-commerce companies to offer their customers different delivery methods to meet their requirements. Because of these increasing demands and requirements, suppliers are given stronger reasons to evolve their delivery methods to achieve a balance between customer satisfaction and efficiency. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The fashion industry has witnessed significant digital transformation, leading to the emergence of phygital retail that seamlessly integrates physical and digital experiences. This study explores the impact of phygital store design on customer-based brand equity in the fast fashion sector, focusing on the drivers and barriers that shape customer perceptions of phygital retail. LÄS MER
5. The Impact of Store Image Attributes on Store Satisfaction and Store Loyalty : of Hard Discounter Grocery RetailersUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Maintaining and increasing customer loyalty has become a crucial strategic objective for businesses due to cross-shopping and intensified competition across many industries. In the realm of grocery retailing, the necessity for retailers to invest resources towards fostering customer loyalty has reached unprecedented levels, primarily due to the proliferation of shopping formats accessible to customers. LÄS MER