Sökning: "Strategic Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1734 uppsatser innehållade orden Strategic Management.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The overall purpose of this study is to investigate workplace e-learning in a contemporary setting in order to contribute to companies developing their training and to the research on workplace e-learning. This is approached by scrutinising learning needs and instructional approaches for e-learning, by investigating the potential for evaluating online learning activity based on Learning Analytics data collected by Learning Management Systems (LMS) and by researching the relation between learning goals and job performance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Swedish welfare organizations such as care, education and healthcare, are facing future recruitment challenges. For instance, Sweden's municipalities and county councils (SKR) estimate that approximately 500,000 people might be needed by the year 2026. LÄS MER
3. DET MINDRE FÖRETAGETS MEDARBETARSKAP - En studie om hur medarbetarskap upplevs och hanteras i ett småföretagKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the Swedish labour market discourse, the term Medarbetarskap (co-workership) has takena key role. Medarbetarskap, in short, is a way of understanding the employee’s approach towork tasks and how organizational relations are conducted. The term Medarbetarskap isfound in both strategic HR and operational personnel work in Swedish companies. LÄS MER
4. Making obsolescence obsolete - A practical study of obsolescence management theory in the context of a truck OEMMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Truck manufacturers are facing unprecedented technological disruptions from electrification,digitalization and automation. When disrupted, sustainment-dominated industries such as thetrucking industry, face increased risks of component and system obsolescence, which might leadto skyrocketing costs and diminishing aftermarket service. LÄS MER
5. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER