Sökning: "Strategic Niche Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden Strategic Niche Management.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
2. Propelling the Commercialization of ‘Novel Cements’: An investigation of demand-side factors to accelerate decarbonizing technologies within the cement industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Accounting for approximately 8% of global CO2 emissions, the cement industry is one of the greatest contributors to climate change, despite the lack of focus on this sector in popular discourse. Deep cuts in this sector are challenging to achieve due to necessitated alteration of material components and formulation of the traditional product in addressing non-energy related ‘process emissions’. LÄS MER
3. Financing a sustainable future : green bond sustainability experiments and sustainability transitionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Global warming has become a scientific consensus. Climate change induced impacts on both natural and human systems have been observed. Climate financing for mitigation and adaptation has increased over the years, but it is still far from what is needed according to the 1.5 ̊C scenario by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. LÄS MER
4. Innovative niches for sustainability transitions : how social agriculture and food start-ups can transform the food system — a case-based research study from GermanyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : To stay within our planet’s limits and reach the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals, there is an urgent need to rethink our current and dominant systems. This thesis focuses on the food system, in particular, and explores how an overarching turnaround in the way we produce and consume food has the potential to trigger and steer a greater transition towards sustainability. LÄS MER
5. Paradoxical Permaculture? : the mainstreaming of permaculture in Sweden. An analysis of discursive practices in the niche-regime interactionMaster-uppsats, SLU/Swedish Biodiversity Centre
Sammanfattning : Permaculture purportedly offers a range of solutions to the negative externalities that arise from the dominant processes of monoculture crop cultivation and industrialised food production. This thesis identifies the discursive practices used by Swedish permaculturists to communicate and promote the advantages of permaculture over the incumbent industrial food production regime. LÄS MER