Sökning: "Strategic Niche Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden Strategic Niche Management.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
2. Is it SAFe to use WSJF for prioritisation in financial software development? : A case study of prioritisation needs at a Swedish bankMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : As a response to digitalisation and new niche competitors, incumbent banks tries to increase their flexibility by adopting agile principles at their development departments. However, the flexibility of the agile departments is constrained by the flexibility of the rest of the organisation, which are still working according to the waterfall method. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för strategisk hållbar utveckling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för strategisk hållbar utveckling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för strategisk hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : Global society is threatened by many social and ecological challenges, together they form a complex environment defined in this thesis as the sustainability challenge. Organizations have a major impact on this challenge, with business strategy being the leverage point. LÄS MER
4. Looking for Opportunities for Sustainable 'Smart' Mobility: The Case of Self Driving Cars vs. 'Ride Sharing'Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Sweden is aiming for a sustainable development through achieving the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. To do so, new mobility habits among Sweden’s inhabitants must be realized; public transport and car sharing have to be prioritised over private car ownership in which people travel alone. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Peer-to-Peer (P2P) energy trading in microgrids is an innovative solution to local energy problems where consumers produce and sell their energy to their neighbours. The idea of a microgrid-based local energy trading enables decentralised energy system and strengthens consumers' participation. LÄS MER