Sökning: "Strategic Political Communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 uppsatser innehållade orden Strategic Political Communication.
1. Strategic narratives and public diplomacy in the Russian news media portrayal of Sweden: case of Russia TodayMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : With the changes in the means and the scope of global communication, images and stories, promoted by political elites are gaining real influence not only on hearts and minds but also on the policy-making in the international setting. In the twenty-first century, the concern of “whose story wins” has started to dominate the field of public diplomacy. LÄS MER
2. »Jetzt muss jeder Patriot aktiv werden!« : Diskurslinguistische Analyse der strategischen politischen Kommunikation der Identitären Bewegung ÖsterreichMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Tyska
Sammanfattning : This study aims to describe the strategic political communication of the Identitarian Movement in Austria (in German known as Identitäre Bewegung Österreich) and concentrates on identifying means of persuasive language on the homepage of the movement, which is known to be nationalistic and critical towards migration. The study is based on a corpus containing a selection of blog entries, as well as a sample of images published on the homepage, and is carried out using a qualitative method combining discourse linguistics, systemic-functional linguistics and multimodal theory. LÄS MER
3. The Antagonistic Battle between ‘Good’ and ‘Evil’ - A qualitative analysis of the interplay between digital hate culture and civil society counter efforts in the comment sections of FacebookMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Departing from the increasing threat that organized hate groups and their manipulative practices pose to contemporary society, this thesis seeks to unravel the workings of digital hate culture and to highlight the potential of civil society-led counter initiatives to combat the spread of hatred online. The research is based on a twofold qualitative content analysis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : What does a political party leader post on Instagram? A qualitative study of political personalization on Instagram The purpose of this study was to explore the phenomena Personalization in relation to Strategic Political Communication and Social Media. Through an analysis of four Swedish political party leaders usage of the social media platform Instagram, this study aimed to find potential patterns of Political Personalization within a Swedish context. LÄS MER
5. Make EU Lagom Again: En kvalitativ studie över populism som ett kommunikativt fenomen i en svensk valrörelseKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative study on the strategic communication that Kristdemokraterna use in their campaign for the European parliament 2019, Make EU Lagom Again from a perspective on populism as a political communication style. This in order to expand the knowledge on how populism as a communicative phenomenon can be understood in the context of Swedish politics. LÄS MER