Sökning: "Strategic corporate social responsibility CSR"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 uppsatser innehållade orden Strategic corporate social responsibility CSR.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this case study was to explain how voluntary climate initiatives are communicated to employees, and the role of employee involvement as an antecedent for more strategic environmental sustainability work. More specifically, the project explored enabling factors for stakeholder involvement from a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) communication perspective. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : The apparel industry is accused of being socially and environmentally irresponsible. Due to the growing awareness of the social and environmental impact caused by the apparel industry, stakeholders are increasingly vigilant and demand ethical corporate behavior. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate the phenomenon of a paracrisis and the discourses constituting it to understand the stakeholder’s contribution to the paracrisis. The studied paracrisis unfolded in the comment section of the mexican beer brand Coronas Instagram during the global outbreak of the Covid-19 virus. LÄS MER
4. Successful actions to a sustainable future depend on the strategy : An exploratory study of MNEs Corporate Social Responsibility in the Fast Fashion IndustryKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Corporate social responsibility is a well-discussed phenomenon where existing researchers within the field of MNEs have found an increased interest in the CSR topic. Existing research between the two topics is still at an early stage where the main reason is the complexity of defining the CSR concept, as well as the MNEs cross-border operations in multiple contexts. LÄS MER
5. The non- straightforward link between anti-corruption and CSR-reporting : A study assessing the quality of CSR disclosure regarding anti-corruption of four Swedish banksUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In 2019, the two Swedish banks Swedbank and SEB was involved in what has been called one of the largest money laundry scandals. Money laundering is a critical sustainability issue for banks since their operations enable money from corrupt activities to be laundered into the financial system, hence diverts resources from education and health services. LÄS MER