Sökning: "Strategic narratives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 uppsatser innehållade orden Strategic narratives.
1. Att vinna den narrativa kampen: En berättelse om Ryssland, strategiska narrativ och en alternativ världsordningKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis builds upon the recent literature criticizing the conceptual flaws and liberal bias of soft power studies. It will be argued that these shortcomings have resulted in a faulty understanding of soft power and a rejection of the possibilities of authoritarian soft power. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study intends to examine China’s use of religious violence and antiterrorism when constructing a narrative of the situation in Xinjiang. While the tensions in Xinjiang are not a new occurrence, their intensity has undoubtedly increased. LÄS MER
3. ACCOMMODATION, CONTENTION, AND TRANSFORMATION – MAPPING THE FIELD OF GREEN TRANSITION POLITICS IN DENMARK FROM 2007 to 2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become an all-encompassing problem as CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere sets the pace of temperature increases in our rapidly warming world. In attempting to make society ‘green,’ environmental movements have pursued different strategies through different political constellations. LÄS MER
4. “A feminist subversion of fairy tales” : Écriture féminine, gender stereotypes, and the rejection of patriarchy in Angela Carter’s The Bloody ChamberKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Engelska
Sammanfattning : Fairy tales are usually described as short narratives that end with happily-ever-afters, imposing patriarchal ideologies. The Grimm’s fairy tales serve as the foundation of many other stories which promote stereotypes like woman passiveness, submissive beauty, while men are put on a pedestal for being active and violent at the same time. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : By exploring the upsurge of the new wave of ethno-nationalism and its effect on institutions of democracy in Ethiopia, this study attempts to contribute to the study of fragile democracy in highly divided states. Methodologically, it is qualitative research where key informant interviews and literature review were employed to collect the needed data. LÄS MER